32 food carts - OPEN DAILY :7 am (bagel/coffee cart) to 9 pm, Each Cart keeps their own hours. Alphabetical list of carts and phone numbers and menu.
• Location: 8145 SE 82nd Ave. Portland 1/2 mile N of Johnson Creek Blvd. Right along Springwater Corridor Bike Trail mile 9
• ATM, WiFi, parking on lot or Harney Street, • Indoor bathrooms inside Blue Room Bar, ADA accessible. Outside PortaPotty
• Delivery options including UberEats, PostMates and Delivery Dudes.
• NEWEST CARTS :
Puddletown Bagels - Open Daily 7 am- 4pm wkdays, 8am- 3pm wkends for house-made bagels, COFFEE, bagel sandwiches and more
The Pancake Underground: featuring novel uses and toppings for pancakes. Create your own too,
BakedNBoned - Comfort food with Fried chicken, Prime Rib and Pulled Pork Sandwiches and SHAVE ICE
Poco India ( hispanic/Indian/Vegetarian) ,
When Pigs Fry (BBQ), Patrick serves up his very special sauces with great BBQ
• Click here for alphabetical list of carts and phone numbers
Upload Cartlandia web page to mobile phone home screen - where it functions as an app. Phone carts directly .Click www.cartlandia.com , then upload to mobile phone home screen . Go to CARTS page, scroll to cart for menu, hours & ACTIVE phone number
• Named top 2 food cart pod by Willamette Week 2016 and top 3 in 2017.
• CART SPACES available for Spring 2018. details at www.cartlandia.com/cart-spaces/• •MORE parking - in the back lot which is across from 7912 SE Harney Street (one block west of the Springwater Corridor Bike Trail ) when weather permits
Cartlandia is hiring maintenance and parking staff. details here
• The Blue Room Bar on Cartlandia lot. Minors ok in front 'til 8 pm. 12 taps of beer/cider + cocktails/wine. Cart food welcome in The Blue Room Bar with any type of beverage purchase. Phone 503-421-9815
Full service bar/restaurant located on the Cartlandia lot. Indoor bathrooms .WIFI , ADA
• Phone (503) 421-9815
• YES - Cart food allowed In The Blue Room Bar - no outside beverages allowed in bar but wide selection of all types of beverages available in the Bar
• Web site click here
* Open 11 am-closing.
• Minors allowed in front until 8 pm.
• 12 taps of local craft beer and cider, + wine & cocktails & food